Climbfinder is made for fun, but we need some rules. By accessing or using our services, you agree to and are bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use our services.
- The information on this website is for general information only. No rights can be derived from the information on this website. Although climbfinder takes care in curating and maintaining this website and uses sources that are considered reliable, climbfinder cannot guarantee the correctness, completeness and actuality of the information provided. Nor does Climbfinder guarantee that the website will function without errors or interruptions. Climbfinder disclaims any liability with regard to the correctness, completeness and topicality of the information provided and the (undisturbed) use of this website.
- Much of the content on our website is added by our users. Although we make every effort to prevent abuse, we do not accept any liability for information and/or messages sent by users of the website via the internet.
- Climbfinder reserves the right to change the information and functionalities offered on or via this website, including the text of these terms and conditions, at any time without further notice. It is recommended to periodically check whether the information offered on or via this website, including the text of these terms, has changed.
- The climbfinder website contains links to websites, products or services of third parties, which may be placed by advertisers, our affiliates, our partners or other users. Third party content is not under our control and we are not responsible for their websites, products or services. Your use of third party content is at your own risk and you should conduct any research you consider necessary before proceeding with a transaction.
- Dutch law applies to this website and the disclaimer. All disputes under, or in connection with, this disclaimer will be submitted exclusively to the competent court in the Netherlands.
- Climbfinder reserves all intellectual property rights and other rights with regard to all information offered on or via this website (including all texts, graphic material and logos). It is not permitted to copy, download or in any way publish, distribute or reproduce information on this website without prior written permission from climbfinder or the rightful permission of the entitled party. You may print and/or download information on this website for personal use.
- Our website contains content created with or submitted by users. We take no responsibility for and do not endorse this content explicitly or implicitly.
- Climbfinder respects the intellectual property of others and requires users of our services to do the same. If you believe that anything on our website infringes a copyright that you own or control, you can notify climbfinder at email@example.com.