Climbfinder is made for fun, but we need some rules. By accessing or using our services, you agree to and are bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use our services.
- The contents of this website are for general information only. No rights can arise from the content on this website. Although climbfinder curates and maintains this website and uses sources considered to be reliable, climbfinder cannot guarantee the correctness, completeness and topicality of the information provided. Similarly, climbfinder cannot guarantee that the website will work without errors or disruptions. Climbfinder takes no responsibility for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the information provided and the (undisturbed) use of this website.
- Much of the content on our website is added by our users. Although we make every effort to prevent abuse, we are not liable for any information and/or messages sent by users of the website via the internet.
- Climbfinder reserves the right to change the information and functionalities offered on or via this website, including the text of these terms and conditions, at any time without further notice. It is recommended to periodically check whether the information offered on or via this website, including the text of these terms, has changed.
- The climbfinder website contains links to websites, products or services of third parties, which may be placed by advertisers, our affiliates, our partners or other users. Third party content is not under our control and we are not responsible for their websites, products or services. Your use of third party content is at your own risk and you should conduct any research you consider necessary before proceeding with a transaction.
- Dutch law applies to this website and the disclaimer. All disputes under, or in connection with, this disclaimer will be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of Dutch competent courts.
- Climbfinder reserves all intellectual property rights and other rights with regard to all information offered on or via this website (including all texts, graphic material and logos). It is not permitted to copy, download or in any way publish, distribute or reproduce information on this website without prior written permission from climbfinder or the rightful permission of the entitled party. You may print and/or download information on this website for personal use.
- Our website contains content created with or submitted by users. We take no responsibility for and do not endorse this content explicitly or implicitly.
- Climbfinder respects the intellectual property of others and requires users of our services to do the same. If you believe that anything on our website infringes a copyright that you own or control, you can notify climbfinder at email@example.com.